Chesapeake Energy Campus
Oklahoma City, OK
A theater, located on the Chesapeake Energy campus, to provide seating for 223 in a theater atmosphere to accommodate visual presentations ranging from Power Point to HD/DVD movies.
1. Use the ascension / subterranean location to enhance an unexpected spatial experience.
2. Use light and color to create an immersive atmosphere that will provide a memorable, sensory experience.
3. Combine reflective, transparent, translucent and absorptive materials to create a superb acoustical environment. The blue cellular polycarbonate panel side walls are sound reflective and glow from backlighting.
4. Ceiling mounted MR 16 lamps are both clear and with blue filters to provide white light for writing and blue light for atmosphere.
5. The room lighting options include all white light, all blue light, combined color, movie mode and all settings are dimmable.
6.Glass column lighting is blue internal fiber optic.