From office automation to home construction to digital printing and beyond, the companies of ImageNet America share two common characteristics. First, they exist to serve customers with excellence and devotion and contribute to their success and happiness. Second, the key to accomplishing that is providing long-term opportunity, support, and a great working environment for their associates, many of whom have risen to management and even ownership roles of the various companies.
1. This is our first ground-up project for you.
2. We are looking for economy, relevance to your business, a memorable image/personality and expandability.
3. Think of this as a low budget project.
4. We have designed 3 projects for you to date with each in a different city. Each location has its unique characteristics. Oklahoma City is home, Tulsa has Art Deco, Washington D. C. has L’Enfant’s plan and Houston has characteristics that we have studied and want to respond to.
1. Equipment showroom
2. 2 video conference rooms
3. Sales area
4. Management offices
5. Secure inventory area
6. Technical support area for machine repair
7. Inventory warehouse with dock.
8. Building expandability
9. Incorporate the signature recycled “paperwall” into the project